Thursday 14 May 2020

Twiddle's The Mole - Episode 3: 1000 Miles

Twiddle's The Mole

Episode 3: 1000 Miles







Brandon: I'm glad I wasn't the first out, that would have been really embarrasing. I'd just like to take this time to say Hi Mom, hope you are doing well and watching at home. Sorry if I made myself look line an idiot in the first mission, I'm trying my best and I'll see you soon.


Holly: As much as I didn't like Frank I gotta admit I feel sorry for him, it could have been any one of us that went home. The one good thing about the execution is that I know I must be on to something, I hope my gut instinct about the Mole was right.


Amaya: Well, there goes my theory. I had two suspects and Frank was one of them, I thought it was going to be me that was going home so when Ruth said that I was safe it was a huge relief, another day, another chance to catch the Mole.

The morning after the execution ceremony, the players eat breakfast and are then told to pack their bags. They are driven by van to the airport and told that they will be heading to their new destination soon.

 

Before boarding their flight the players are told to wait in the departure lounge, three of the group however are missing...


Trish: Where have those guys gotten to? It's almost time to board! We our going to miss our flight if they take much longer!
Amaya: Calm down Trish, I'm sure it's fine.
Trish: I know, I just get so nervous before flying, I like everything to be just so. It drives my daughters crazy before we go anywhere, I'm always double checking and triple checking before we leave the house.


Claire: I think that's so sweet! :3 It's like having a mommy bird looking after her little chickies.
Departure Staff: The next flight leaving at 10:04 at Gate 06 will be the long haul flight to Alaska!


Amaya: I guess that's where we are going then. I hope you guys packed something warm to wear, I know I have.


Brandon: I've always wanted to go to Alaska, I wonder if we'll see the glaciers or Aurora Borealis?
Claire: A roar of what? What the heck is that?
Brandon: Surely you've heard of Aurora Borealis?
Claire: Nope...


Trish: The Northern lights dear, they are something of a natural phenomena, they are these green lights in the sky.
Claire: Again, you lost me...
Trish: Nevermind... I do hope the others hurry up, all this waiting is giving me the jitters.

At the Check-In Desk


Holly: Look buddy, what's the hold up? We've been waiting here for nearly a frickin' hour!
Nathan: I'm sure there is a perfectly good explanation why they asked us to step aside, the officer is just doing his job.
Jamie: I'm getting a neck ache just standing around, I can't believe they checked-in everyone else before us, that just sucks, talk about discrimination! We were first in line now there is nobody else here!
???: Sorry to keep you waiting...

A door swings open


Ruth: Welcome to your next mission Moperatives... Mole-Operatives? Um, Mole-rat-hives? No? I'm still working on that one... anyway, yes welcome to your next mission! We call this one: Lost Property.

Ruth: For this mission you are going to have to repack your bags before you leave for Alaska. This particular airline has a excessive weight limit on your baggage, what you are going to need to do is to remove items from both your own and the others bags so that you can bring the weight limit down to an acceptable level.


Ruth: As you can see, the current total weight of all of your bags is 350lbs, If you can bring it down to below 200lbs I'll add $20,000 to the pot, Fail and It will go to the Mole.


Holly: I don't know about you guys but I don't want to see that much money going to the Mole. I'm sure the others would agree to giving up some stuff if it's for a good cause.


Ruth: In that case, get it? Case? Luggage? No? :( Forget it, my talent is wasted here... you have 7 bags to sort. I'll leave you to it, good luck!


Nathan: I'm gonna get rid of my extra pair of shoes, they are pretty heavy and I don't think I'll need them. I've taken out some of Amaya's things too, I don't think she needs this many clothes, I'll leave her some books though, she'll want something to read on the flight.
Holly: Sounds good, I've taken out some of mine and Claire's PJ's, I'm sure she can cope with just one extra pair.
Jamie: Guys, I can't decide what to leave behind, I mean, I could leave my switch but I paid a lot of money for it. I didn't bring a lot of extra clothes with me to start with so I'm finding this really hard.


Check-In: Sorry, still over the limit.


Holly: We still got like 100lbs to lose, what the heck are we supposed to do? We'll have no clothes?
Jamie: I hope Trish don't mind me leaving her travel pillow behind, I've tried to keep stuff that's personal like photos and stuff but this photo frame is real heavy.
Holly: Surely one person doesn't need this many pairs of underwear, she can just wash these ones. Right, what about Brandon's bag?
Jamie: I've taken out some of these sweaters, they are taking up too much space.


Check-In: Still too heavy, just under 50lbs to lose.
Nathan: Damn, so close!


Holly: Guys, I've got an idea, what about moving some peoples stuff to one case? Take half out and share with eachother, that way we'd lose 2 or 3 of the heavier cases.
Nathan: Sounds like a plan, it is for $20,000 after all. We can always buy more clothes once we get there, it's not like anyone is gonna miss a pair of underwear.


Check-In: Congrats, you've just managed to reach your target. That's $20,000 for the pot.
Jamie: YES! Nice one! Don't forget to like and subscribe to my channel, JME_Gaming_2008.
Check-In: Um... No thanks, I'll pass.
Jamie: Aww, but I'm doing a face reveal at 1000 subs.
Check-In: You do know that I can see you right now?
Jamie: Oh crap. :(

Group Pot: $34,000
Mole Pot: $4000 


The Players board the plane and head north, over 1000 miles and several hours later the group arrives in Alaska. They are driven from the airport to a small wooden cabin on the edge of a lake.

Claire: Wow, looks like something out of a magazine!



Brandon: I was thinking more like something out of a horror movie, just look at this place, I bet there's some guy in a mask in there right now. :(
Trish: While the view is nice and everything I'm much more concerned about if we have running water or not, after a long haul flight I'm desperate for a hot shower.


Ruth: Before you all get too comfy, please follow me as I explain your next mission.


Amaya: In Typical Mole fashion, the moment we arrive Ruth tells us we have another mission, I still haven't managed to unpack yet and she's telling us to follow her into the woods. It's just one thing after another with this game, who knows what will happen next?


Holly: I'm surprised nobody has noticed that half of their stuff is still at the airport. So far I think we've managed to get away with it, we told some of the guys about what happened at check-in during the flight but I think it hasn't sunk in yet for a few. I'm just hoping none of this comes back to bite us in the ass.


Nathan: I don't like the look of this.
Claire: Getting kinda spooky out here in the dark.


Ruth: This will be your home for tonight, that is, if you want to win money for the pot it will be. For your next mission: Caved-In, we would like you to spend the whole night sleeping in this cave. For each person that stays in the cave until morning I'll add $5000 to the pot, with 7 of you still in the game that's $35,000 up for grabs. If you leave the cave for the relative warmth and comfort of the cabin, well then that's gonna be $5000 going straight to the Mole. I'll let you all take a tour of tonight's accomodation then we'll begin.


Trish: Don't worry guys, we can do this. It's just a couple of hours and then we will have a ton of money in the pot. If we all stick close we'll stay warmer.


Nathan: I'm staying close to the light, this cave got bugs. Big damn bugs, kind that burrow into your ear at night and stuff. I'm not gonna get any sleep!


Claire: Oooh! Bugs! I love bugs, like beetles and such. I could start collecting them! Anyone got a jar?


Jamie: Yo dude, I heard that there is this one bug that can go straight into your eye and like lay eggs in there.
Brandon: Oh yeah? Well I've heard that people can get eaten by wild moose out here!
Jamie: What? Seriously?
Brandon: No you plum, 'course they don't! XD


Jamie: I almost fell for that one, wild man-eating moose! XD Brandon is a funny guy, I get along really well with him. I'm so gonna have to do a collab with him at some point, wonder if he's ever played Smash Bros?


An hour later and the group have decided to sleep in the cave.

While they were each assigned a sleeping bag, the sleeping conditions were less than comfortable. 

Nathan: Ah! My back is killing me, there is no way I can stand it any longer, sorry guys, I'mma head out.


Nathan: Do I feel bad that I was the first to leave the cave? Well, kinda but it just wasn't my thing. I stayed as long as I could but there was no chance of me getting a wink of sleep between the cold hard floor and the bugs crawling on me. I'm sure the others will cope a lot better, It's not like they all gonna drop out of the mission, right?

Later in the night, the temperature drops even further and the underground group begins to feel the cold.


Claire: It's freezing in here! I'm gonna get frostbite or something! I just wish I had my PJs, my jacket isn't keeping out the cold. I'm out, sorry.
Holly: Yeah, I'm out too, it's way too cold in here. Gotta be below zero or something, you guys can stay if you want to but I'm going someplace warm.

20 minutes after Claire and Holly leave the cave, Brandon decides he's had enough.


Brandon: I can't do this! It's so cold I can barely think straight, maybe if I had a shirt or something I'd be warmer but this is just crazy! Night guys, I'm going back to the Cabin.


Brandon: I think once Nate left the cave others starting leaving one by one, by the time me and Jamie left we knew that we'd failed this mission. I seriously need better PJs, this weather is something else.


Brandon: Sorry Trish, I'm not staying down here all night. I think I'll freeze to death by morning.


Nathan: Well, looks like you guys didn't last long. I thought you'd be one of the last to leave.
Brandon: Like you can talk, you were out after an hour and you atleast have a complete set of clothes to wear. I got a pair of pants and that's it! I blame you guys, it's your fault we have no clothes in the first place!
Nathan: I said I was sorry, It was for the money, you gotta understand!
Claire: More like it was for your own gain Mole! That's the second time you've cost us money! :P


Holly: I'll be honest, I think Amaya is the Mole and she's trying to make us all look bad. She'll be next out, you just watch.
Jamie: I hope those guys are doing okay, this is not a fun mission at all. :(


At 3:00am the temperature hits it's lowest point.

Amaya tries to brave the cold but she gives up after 10 more minutes.

Amaya: Nope, that's all I can do. If I stay any longer I'm gonna have ice cubes for feet and my shoulder is hurting really bad.


Amaya: Sorry Trish, you are on your own with this one, hang in there.


Amaya: Wow! Thanks for waiting up for me guys...


Trish wakes up at 4:10am and realizes she's the only one left in the cave.

Trish: So much for team spirit... guess I'm gonna have to win this one myself.


Trish: There was only an hour or two until morning so I decided to fight on and win some money for the pot even if it was just $5000. The others can say what they like but I'm not letting the Mole win all the money, an exemption for being the last one standing would be nice though...

The Next Morning


Ruth: Well guys, guess the cold got the better of you. Only Trish remained in the cave until morning so that's $5000 for the pot. $30,000 is on it's way to ol' Mole eyes though, I'll give you the rest of the day to recover and I'll see you tonight for the next Quiz.

Group Pot: $39,000
Mole Pot: $34,000 


No comments:

Post a Comment